Back to Life


My computer crashed..

I'd been using Ubuntu Linux along with Win2k, and somewhere along the line, I think I did something that raged the M$ god. Nothing seemed to work, so I just showed the gate to Gate$, and re-installed Ubuntu from scratch.

And I just love it. I got the 6.06 Dapper Drake, and it works like a miracle.

What do you do first after you re-format your complete drive?

I downloaded some songs from the Gnutella Network.

I know this post is not worth a dime, but just in case, here's my playlist after an hour with my brand-new setup. The essentials, that is, so if you miss any of these, you'd better lend an ear.
Bjork - Big time sensuality
Bjork & Tricky - Black coffee
Bjork - Fucking in rhythm and sorrow
Bjork - Unravel
Nancy Sinatra - My baby shot me down
Nirvana - Lithium
PJ Harvey & Thom Yorke - This mess we're in
Placebo - A friend in need
Placebo - Every me and every you
Placebo - Where is my mind (Pixies cover)
"Screamin" Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
"Screamin" Jay Hawkins - I love Paris
Skunk Anansie - Brazen
Skunk Anansie - Secretly
Skunk Anansie - You've made your bed
The Doors - Hello I love you
The Doors - Love her madly
The Raconteurs - Steady as she goes
The Rolling Stones - Angie
The Rolling Stones - I can't get no satisfaction
The Rolling Stones - Paint it black



No comments: